How to Change a Munchkin Step Diaper Pail?
Diaper gets dirty and stinks due to the nature of its job, allowing one to defecate or urinate without the use of a toilet.
For new parents, it’s a universal experience to be accosted by the fetid funk of an overflowing diaper. If not, you are so blessed and you should express your gratitude to your partner.
To prevent yourself from the evil odors, you need a diaper pail, which helps you seal the odors and leaves you freshness.
Munchkin step diaper pail, one of the most popular diaper pails, is awarded the 2020 Best Overall Diaper Pail by the Good Housekeeping Institute. It has gained a lot of fans by self-sealing technology. It uses a step-lever and keeps bags sealed when the lid is open. Plus, the lavender-scented baking soda insert shields odors.
Only with a diaper pail can’t you make it. You have to select a suitable refill bag for your pail.
Lionpapa generic diaper pail refill should be the best option for you.
It costs only about 62.5% of the original refill and offers you a better quality with the 11 layers of EVOH materials which make it stronger and more durable than normal diaper pail refills.
If you are going to buy a Munchkin step diaper pail, this blog will help you a lot.
How to Use Munchkin Step Diaper Pail?
(1) Remove the plastic seal from the top of your Lionpapa generic diaper pail refill.
(2) Find the tip label (pull here) and pull the bag out and leave about 30 inches. If you don’t know how long it is, put the pack on the floor and leave it a little longer than the height of your Munchkin Diaper Pail.
(3) Push the bag back through the center hole and tie a knot at the bottom of the film and make sure it is tight. If not, the filth may run out and pollute the pail and you might get dirty when emptying your Munchkin Diaper Pail.
(4) Press the pedal, and uplift the silver annulus. Put the refill into your pail and press down to drop the knot pass the inside clamps.
(5) Press the silver button at the top of the front face, and the pail opens itself. Grab the knotted film to the bottom of the pail. Then, close it.
Now, your Munchkin Diaper Pail is ready for the soiled diapers. You just need to step on the pedal and toss the diaper into the pail.
How to Empty/Change a Munchkin Step Diaper Pail?
After storing plenty of diapers, the Lionpapa diaper refill bag is full and it’s time to empty your pail.
Each pack of Lionpapa generic diaper pail refill features 20-feet-long, which can hold up to 270 diapers easily. There is an indicator line to remind you to change the pack when this diaper pail refill pack is running out.
(1) Open the lid and the silver annulus, open the pail by pressing the silver button.
(2) Pinch the bag a few inches, which can allow you to tie the knot, above the pile of diapers and shake it a little to consolidate diapers better. As the refill bag is not cheap, please make the best of every inch. Six inches is suggested for the knot.
(3) Pull it into the cutting mechanism and all you have to do is to pull it firmly and push it to the left to cut the bag.
(4) Tie the knot, take the bag out of the pail and then you have got the full bag.
(5) Pull the rest film several inches down and tie a knot again. Then grasp the knot and pull it to the bottom.
(6) Close your pail and the lid.
Your Munchkin Step Diaper Pail is ready for stinky diapers again.
Once the indicator line is exposed to you, it’s time to change the refill pack. It’s not as hard as you think. All you have to do is to remove the old pack from the pail and repeat the steps of using your Munchkin diaper pail.