FAQ About Litter Genie
Q: How to change litter genie refill?/ How do you change litter genie refill?/ How to refill litter genie?/ How to replace litter genie?/ How to insert litter genie refill
- Pull the plastic tab of a refill cartridge and remove outer rim;
- Start at the notch left by the tab, pull about one foot of film;
- Push down the film through center, tie a knot at the bottom;
- Open the lid and pull the funnel up, a lip around the inside of the unit will be visible;
- Sit refill on top of unit;
- Push film down into the bottom chamber of the unit;
- Close the funnel and lid, ready to use in a few simple steps!
Q: How to remove litter genie refill?/ How to empty litter genie?
- Open at middle of the Litter Genie pail;
- Cut the bag with cutter inside the pail then tie it;
- Pull down film and tie a knot again.
Q: How long does a litter genie refill last?
- One refill cartridge lasts up to 2 months for one cat. That means, Lionpapa 4 pack litter genie refill last up to 8 months for one cat, 8 pack last up to 16 months for one cat, and so on and so on.
- One Litter Genie standard pail holds up to 14 days of waste for one cat.
Q: What is a litter genie?
A: In short, it’s a cat waste management system similar the self-container diaper pails with a built in bag distribution system that keeps odors contained, makes it very simple to toss an old bag, and best of all it’s small enough to stay near your litter box wherever you keep it.
Q: How to set up litter genie?/ How to install litter genie?
A: If you buy a litter genie pail in the online store, no matter it’s standard or plus or XL, you will get a complete pail without having to install it yourself.
Q: How to use litter genie?/ How does litter genie work?
- Use the included scoop to sift through your cat’s litter;
- Open lid and drop the clumps in the top of the pail, close lid;
- Hold down pail and pull handle, air-tight design keeps smells in;
FAQ About Diaper Genie:
How to use Lionpapa refills for Munchkin diaper pail:
How to use Lionpapa refills for Munchkin step diaper pail:
Q: How to use diaper genie refill?/ How to refill diaper genie?/ How to change diaper genie refill bag?/ How to install diaper genie refill?/ How to put bags in diaper genie?
- Hold the refill right side up and remove the plastic seal from the top.
- Pull the film up and out of refill and push down through the center hole.
- Knot at the end of the film.
- Put the refill into the pail and press down slightly to secure, make sure to drop the knot past the inside clamps.
- Finally, grab the knotted film from the closed clamps and pull it to the bottom of the pail. Now with every diaper you just need to step and toss.
Q: How to empty diaper genie?
- Simply pull through the cutter and tie closed.
- To start your next bag once again, pull the film to the bottom of the pail and tie a knot, you can enjoy a fresh smelling nursery and get back to all those memorable moments with your baby.
Q: How to set up diaper genie?/ How to fix diaper genie?/ How to work a diaper genie?
- Place the base down and snap the head into it. You should hear it click.
- Double check that when the foot pedal is pressed, the lid and inner clamps open. The double air tight clamps and interior antimicrobial protection work together as part of the ultimate odor lock system that helps seal odors in.
- Place the canister into the base at angle, make sure to insert the unwrapped carbon filter.
Q: How long does diaper genie refill last?
A: It depends on the amount of diaper you consume each day.
It can hold up to 270 diapers per refill. That means, Lionpapa 8-pack diaper genie refill can hold up to 2160 diapers. You can calculate the time of use based on the amount of diapers thrown each day.
Q: How many diaper genie refills do I need?
A: Same as previous question. A refill cartridge can hold 270 diapers. Of course, that doesn’t mean you’re stuffing 270 diapers in the can before you take it to the trash.
Imagine one really long and narrow trash bag without a bottom. That’s kind of what this is. When you first set up the bag, you’ll tie a knot at the bottom of it. Then, when it’s full of diapers, you can use the special cutter inside the pail to break it off and knot the top. Then you’ll pull out the next portion of the bag, knot it at the bottom, and so on.
Q: How to refill a diaper genie 2?
A: An indicator on the refill film will tell you when the refill is almost empty and needs replacing.
- Remove lid from the top of the pail.
- Pull tab on refill, and remove the plastic seal.
- Pull out approximately 18 inches of film, and tie a tight knot at the end.
- Place refill in the top of the pail, and push the knot through the clamp.
- Replace the lid by pushing it down until you hear a snap. The Diaper Genie 2 system is ready to use.
Q: How does a diaper genie work?/ How to use diaper genie?
A: The Diaper Genie Complete comes fully assembled. So, you can just use it straight out of the box – which is great for busy moms and dads.
Then, to throw away a diaper, all you have to do is hit the bottom pedal with your foot, and the lid and airtight clamps open for you to toss it in. That’s it.
Q: Is a diaper genie worth it?
A: If you’re a parent with a kid in diapers, you must consider the Diaper Genie, which is the No.1 best-seller in diaper pails on Amazon. Its design is sleek an unobtrusive, and it comes in five colors including white, gray and green, making it a fit for most nurseries. Plus its tall size and hands-free foot pedal make it easier on your back to toss diapers.
What sets it apart from other diaper pails, though, is the extra odor protection from the carbon filter, clamps and special bags (A bit expensive though you can replace it with Lionpapa's generic diaper genie refill bags).
Q: How to refill diaper genie essentials?
- Remove the lip from your Diaper Genie and check the indicator that reminds you when this diaper pail refills are almost used up. And you will be aware that your Diaper Genie needs to change litter genie refill.
- Remove the old litter genie refill and remove the plastic seal. Find the lip label and pull out the bag of approximately 18 inches that best fit for your Diaper Genie and prepares for the next use. If you forget to do that, don’t worry, just pack fewer diapers than you used to.
- Push the bag through the center and make a tight knot or a double knot at the end. Make sure that every inch has been fully used to avoid waste.
- Place the new refill in the top of the pail and make it stick perfectly. If not, you may put yourself in risk that litters and smells may run out.
- Replace the lid by pushing it down until you hear a snap.
You can refer to our blog for full instructions: How to Change Diaper Genie?
Q: Can you use diaper genie refills in munchkin pail?/ Will diaper genie refills work in munchkin pail?/ Do diaper genie refills fit munchkin pail?/ Do munchkin diaper pail refills fit diaper genie?
A: Yes, our Lionpapa diaper genie refills are compatible for Munchkin pail, and of course munchkin diaper pail refills fit diaper genie.
Q: How to change munchkin diaper pail refills?/ How to install munchkin diaper pail refills?/ How to put in munchkin diaper pail refill?/ How to refill munchkin diaper pail?/ How to replace munchkin diaper pail refill?/ How to use munchkin diaper pail refills?/ How to use munchkin diaper pail refill ring?
- OPEN THE FRONT DOOR: Press the button on the silver inner lid and swing the front door open from the left side.
- THEN LIFT THE SILVER INNER LID: Press the release button just beneath the inner lid and lift it up.
- Pull film out of cartridge, then down through the center opening of the refill ring.
- Tie a knot at the end to create a bag and feed it through the sealing flaps.
- Place the ring inside the opening with the tabs lined up with the grooves, so that the ring locks into place.
- Pull the bag all the way down with at least 3 inches resting on the bottom.
TO REMOVE THE BAG WHEN FULL: Open the front door and slide the top of the bag through the cutter located beneath the inner lid. Tie a knot to close the bag and discard.
Pull the remaining material down and tie a knot at the bottom to create another bag. At least 3 inches should rest on the floor of the pail.
Note: For best results, empty the diaper pail regularly and keep clean.
FAQ About Shipping
Q: Are all products free shipping?
A: Yes, If you buy any product at Lionpapa such as diaper pail refills, cat litter refills etc. we will provide free shipping service for you.
Q: I bought 12 diaper pail refills diaper today, when will these be shipped?
A: We will ship within 24 hours, If you have other circumstances, you can contact our customer service.
Q: When will I receive my order?
A: Your order will arrive in 7-9 days.
Q: Can you ship to my country?
A: The products at Lionpapa can be delivered to various regions in the United States, and not delivered to other countries.
Q: Is my return shipping free?
A: We will provide free return shipping if there is product quality problem. If you have other special product problems, you could contact our customer service email@example.com without hesitation, we will try our best to give you the best solution.
FAQ For After sales
Q: I bought your diaper pail refills at Lionpapa, do you provide return service?
A: Lionpapa products come with on 30 days return service. If you want to learn more, Please visit: https://www.lionpapa.com/policies/refund-policy
FAQ About payment
Q: What payment methods are available?
A: Many payment methods will be available, you can refer to the following methods and credit cards are also accepted. Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro etc.